Germany / German League /
Schalke 04 vs Augsburg 1187
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Schalke 04 - Draw - Augsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.1% home win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $3.05; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.3% away win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $2.10
The fixture favourite (Augsburg) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 21:20:01