Germany / German League / 1165

Schalke 04 vs Dusseldorf

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Schalke 04 - Draw - Dusseldorf) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.4% home win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $1.48; 22.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 17.2% away win for (Dusseldorf) at opening odds $5.20. The fixture favourite (Schalke 04) has a 38.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Dusseldorf) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Schalke 04 -0.751.801.88 +4.4%Dusseldorf +0.752.021.93 -4.5%
01. 1X2
Schalke 041.481.65 +11.5%Draw4.003.50 -12.5%Dusseldorf5.204.40 -15.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Schalke 04 -1.52.352.70 +14.9%Dusseldorf +1.51.481.37 -7.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.72 +7.5%Under 2.52.151.97 -8.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Schalke 04DrawDusseldorf
H-H2.102.45 +16.7%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.204.30 +2.4%D-D7.005.50 -21.4%D-A12.0010.00 -16.7%
A-H21.0023.00 +9.5%A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A10.008.50 -15.0%
04. Pick The Score
Schalke 04DrawDusseldorf
1-06.506.500-015.0012.00 -20.0%0-115.0012.00 -20.0%
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-17.506.50 -13.3%0-235.0025.00 -28.6%
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-213.0013.001-215.0013.00 -13.3%
3-010.0012.00 +20.0%3-360.0060.000-3100.0070.00 -30.0%
3-110.0011.00 +10.0%4-4200.00200.001-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-219.0021.00 +10.5%Any Other Score40.0060.00 +50.0%2-340.0040.00
4-021.0030.00 +42.9%    0-4200.00200.00
4-121.0025.00 +19.0%    1-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-240.0040.00    2-4125.00125.00
4-3100.00100.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-050.0070.00 +40.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.00100.00 +11.1%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00200.00 +33.3%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0012.00 -20.0%33.403.50 +2.9%617.0017.00
15.205.00 -3.8%44.705.00 +6.4%740.0025.00 -37.5%
23.503.30 -5.7%58.009.50 +18.8%870.0070.00
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Schalke 041.421.53 +7.7%No 1st Goal15.0012.00 -20.0%Dusseldorf3.052.75 -9.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Schalke 042.002.10 +5.0%Draw2.352.20 -6.4%Dusseldorf5.204.70 -9.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Schalke 04DrawDusseldorf
1-03.303.50 +6.1%0-03.052.75 -9.8%0-17.506.50 -13.3%
2-07.008.50 +21.4%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-225.0025.00
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score11.0013.00 +18.2%    
2019-11-09 20:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.45Under 1.51.471.47