Germany / German League /

Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin 1179

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Schalke 04 - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.8% home win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $2.55; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 35.5% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Union Berlin) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Schalke 04 +0.25
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Union Berlin -0.25
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
01 | 1X2
Schalke 04
2.55
2.85
+11.8%
Draw
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Union Berlin
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Schalke 04 +1.5
1.07
1.22
+14.0%
Union Berlin -1.5
6.00
3.55
-40.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.83
-11.6%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.83
+10.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-D
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.30
3.70
-14.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
0-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1
3.90
4.70
+20.5%
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
6
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Schalke 04
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
No 1st Goal
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
Union Berlin
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Schalke 04
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Union Berlin
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
0-0
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
0-1
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
Any Other Score
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:50:01