USA / US Soccer League /

Seattle Sndrs vs Los Angeles FC 4648

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seattle Sndrs - Draw - Los Angeles FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38% home win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $2.35; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35% away win for (Los Angeles FC) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Seattle Sndrs) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Los Angeles FC) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Seattle Sndrs 0.00
1.82
1.82
Los Angeles FC +0.00
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Draw
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
Los Angeles FC
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Seattle Sndrs -1.5
4.80
3.55
-26.0%
Los Angeles FC +1.5
1.12
1.22
+8.9%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
1.67
-25.8%
Under 3.5
1.55
2.03
+31.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
17.00
+126.7%
0-0
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
0-1
8.00
19.00
+137.5%
2-0
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
1-1
5.20
9.00
+73.1%
0-2
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
60.00
21.00
-65.0%
0-3
30.00
30.00
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
250.00
70.00
-72.0%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
23.00
-81.6%
2-3
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
4-0
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
1-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-2
70.00
25.00
-64.3%
2-4
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
4-3
125.00
35.00
-72.0%
3-4
125.00
40.00
-68.0%
5-0
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
1-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-2
200.00
60.00
-70.0%
2-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-3
250.00
90.00
-64.0%
3-5
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
1
4.20
10.00
+138.1%
2
3.20
5.20
+62.5%
3
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
4
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
5
10.00
5.20
-48.0%
6
23.00
7.50
-67.4%
7
60.00
13.00
-78.3%
8
90.00
25.00
-72.2%
9+
125.00
35.00
-72.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Seattle Sndrs
1.92
1.85
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
Los Angeles FC
2.00
1.92
-4.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
Draw
2.15
2.50
+16.3%
Los Angeles FC
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
0-0
2.75
4.10
+49.1%
0-1
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
19.00
11.00
-42.1%
2-2
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
1-2
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
8.00
-52.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
1.87
-29.4%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.80
+28.6%

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 10:00:23