USA / US Soccer League /

Seattle Sndrs vs Los Angeles FC 4624

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seattle Sndrs - Draw - Los Angeles FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $2.05; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 31.8% away win for (Los Angeles FC) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Seattle Sndrs) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Los Angeles FC) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Seattle Sndrs -0.50
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
Los Angeles FC +0.50
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
01 | 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.05
1.82
-11.2%
Draw
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Los Angeles FC
2.80
3.30
+17.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Seattle Sndrs -1.5
3.50
3.05
-12.9%
Los Angeles FC +1.5
1.23
1.30
+5.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.03
2.30
+13.3%
Under 3.5
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
2.75
-14.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
D-H
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
6.00
+27.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
0-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
9.50
15.00
+57.9%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
3-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
1-3
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
3-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
4-0
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
0-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
2-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-3
50.00
50.00
3-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-0
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
1-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
5
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
6
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
7
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
8
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
9+
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Seattle Sndrs
1.75
1.60
-8.6%
No 1st Goal
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Los Angeles FC
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
Draw
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Los Angeles FC
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
0-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
2.25
+8.7%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.55
-6.1%

Last Updated on 2020-11-25 11:30:01