USA / US Soccer League /

Seattle Sndrs vs Sporting KC 4614

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seattle Sndrs - Draw - Sporting KC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.2% home win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $2.15; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.1% away win for (Sporting KC) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Seattle Sndrs) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Sporting KC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Seattle Sndrs -0.25
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Sporting KC +0.25
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Sporting KC
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Seattle Sndrs -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Sporting KC +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.77
+7.3%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.90
-8.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.50
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Seattle Sndrs
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Sporting KC
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Sporting KC
3.40
3.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
0-0
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.38
-4.8%

Last Updated on 2021-07-26 08:50:01