USA / US Soccer League /

Seattle Sndrs vs Sporting KC 4636

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seattle Sndrs - Draw - Sporting KC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $1.65; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 21.2% away win for (Sporting KC) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Seattle Sndrs) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Sporting KC) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Seattle Sndrs -0.75
1.91
1.87
-2.1%
Sporting KC +0.75
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
Draw
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Sporting KC
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Seattle Sndrs -1.5
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
Sporting KC +1.5
1.33
1.37
+3.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
No
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
70.00
70.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2
3.30
3.90
+18.2%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
6
19.00
10.00
-47.4%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Seattle Sndrs
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
Sporting KC
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Seattle Sndrs
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Sporting KC
4.50
4.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-0
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
1
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
2
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
3+
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Seattle Sndrs
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Sporting KC
3.50
3.50
No 1st Goal
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
No
1.12
1.20
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 03:00:02