USA / US Soccer League / 4662

Seattle Sndrs vs Toronto FC

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seattle Sndrs - Draw - Toronto FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Toronto FC) at opening odds $3.50. The fixture favourite (Seattle Sndrs) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Toronto FC) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Seattle Sndrs1.871.92 +2.7%Draw3.303.30Toronto FC3.503.30 -5.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Seattle Sndrs -1.53.353.50 +4.5%Toronto FC +1.51.251.23 -1.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.77 +2.9%Under 2.51.971.90 -3.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Seattle SndrsDrawToronto FC
H-H2.953.05 +3.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H4.805.00 +4.2%D-D5.205.20D-A8.508.00 -5.9%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A6.506.00 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
Seattle SndrsDrawToronto FC
1-07.507.00 -6.7%0-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-111.0010.00 -9.1%
2-09.009.001-16.006.000-219.0017.00 -10.5%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-211.0011.00
3-015.0017.00 +13.3%3-350.0050.000-350.0050.00
3-112.0013.00 +8.3%4-4200.00200.001-330.0025.00 -16.7%
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score80.0060.00 -25.0%2-330.0030.00
4-040.0040.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-135.0035.00    1-490.0090.00
4-250.0050.00    2-490.0090.00
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0011.00 -8.3%33.603.60619.0019.00
14.804.50 -6.3%45.005.20 +4.0%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.403.30 -2.9%59.009.50 +5.6%880.0060.00 -25.0%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Seattle Sndrs1.671.70 +1.8%No 1st Goal12.0011.00 -8.3%Toronto FC2.402.35 -2.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Seattle Sndrs2.502.55 +2.0%Draw2.102.10Toronto FC4.003.90 -2.5%
11. Halftime PTS
Seattle SndrsDrawToronto FC
1-03.903.900-02.702.65 -1.9%0-15.505.20 -5.5%
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-219.0019.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-223.0023.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-11-10 22:30:04
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.45 -5.8%Under 1.51.421.47 +3.5%