Korea Republic / K League /

Seoul vs Pohang 4149

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Seoul - Draw - Pohang) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.2% home win for (Seoul) at opening odds $2.45; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 34.2% away win for (Pohang) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Seoul) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Pohang) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Seoul 0.00
1.82
1.82
Pohang +0.00
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Seoul
2.45
2.45
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Pohang
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Seoul -1.5
6.00
6.00
Pohang +1.5
1.07
1.07
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.25
Under 2.5
1.55
1.55
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
4.10
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.50
5.50
D-D
4.30
4.30
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.50
4.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
9.50
9.50
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
3.50
3.50
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
7.00
7.00
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Seoul
2.00
2.00
Pohang
2.10
2.10
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Seoul
3.20
3.20
Draw
1.95
1.95
Pohang
3.40
3.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.30
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.50
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.00
9.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Seoul
2.75
2.75
Pohang
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.50
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 17:50:01