Europe / UE Europe /
Servette vs Reims 0649
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Servette - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Servette) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Reims) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Servette) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2020-09-18 02:40:01