Spain / Spanish League /

Sevilla vs Elche 1594

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sevilla - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.8% home win for (Sevilla) at opening odds $1.48; 23.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 15.5% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $5.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sevilla) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sevilla -1.00
1.88
1.72
-8.5%
Elche +1.00
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
01 | 1X2
Sevilla
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
Elche
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sevilla -1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Elche +1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
No
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.15
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
5.20
5.20
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-0
21.00
21.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
2
3.10
3.70
+19.4%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
6
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sevilla
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Elche
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sevilla
2.05
2.05
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Elche
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.05
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sevilla
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
Elche
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
No
1.09
1.07
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 01:20:01