Spain / Spanish League / 1599

Sevilla vs Espanyol

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sevilla - Draw - Espanyol) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.6% home win for (Sevilla) at opening odds $1.53; 24.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 17.2% away win for (Espanyol) at opening odds $5.20. The fixture favourite (Sevilla) has a 35% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Espanyol) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Sevilla -1.002.021.82 -9.9%Espanyol +1.001.802.00 +11.1%
01. 1X2
Sevilla1.531.42 -7.2%Draw3.703.80 +2.7%Espanyol5.206.50 +25.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sevilla -1.52.602.25 -13.5%Espanyol +1.51.401.53 +9.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.80 -8.6%Under 2.51.721.87 +8.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SevillaDrawEspanyol
H-H2.252.15 -4.4%H-D17.0017.00H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H4.104.00 -2.4%D-D5.205.50 +5.8%D-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D17.0017.00A-A10.0011.00 +10.0%
04. Pick The Score
SevillaDrawEspanyol
1-05.005.80 +16.0%0-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-112.0013.00 +8.3%
2-05.506.00 +9.1%1-16.507.50 +15.4%0-235.0035.00
2-17.007.002-217.0017.001-215.0017.00 +13.3%
3-010.0010.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-3100.00125.00 +25.0%
3-112.0010.00 -16.7%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-360.0060.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score80.0025.00 -68.8%2-360.0060.00
4-025.0021.00 -16.0%    0-4250.00250.00
4-130.0021.00 -30.0%    1-4200.00200.00
4-260.0035.00 -41.7%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4200.00200.00
5-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-180.0060.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0080.00 -36.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0010.00 -9.1%33.603.60625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.004.20 +5.0%46.005.50 -8.3%760.0035.00 -41.7%
23.103.20 +3.2%511.0011.008100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sevilla1.451.42 -2.1%No 1st Goal11.0010.00 -9.1%Espanyol3.103.30 +6.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Sevilla2.152.00 -7.0%Draw2.152.25 +4.7%Espanyol5.206.00 +15.4%
11. Halftime PTS
SevillaDrawEspanyol
1-03.103.20 +3.2%0-02.652.650-17.007.50 +7.1%
2-08.006.50 -18.8%1-19.009.000-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-225.0030.00 +20.0%
    Any Other Score15.0012.00 -20.0%    
2020-02-16 18:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65