Europe / UE Europe /

Shakhtar vs M Tel Aviv 0649

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shakhtar - Draw - M Tel Aviv) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Shakhtar) at opening odds $1.67; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 19.8% away win for (M Tel Aviv) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shakhtar) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (M Tel Aviv) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Shakhtar -0.50
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
M Tel Aviv +0.50
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Shakhtar
1.67
1.87
+12.0%
Draw
3.30
3.30
M Tel Aviv
4.50
3.50
-22.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Shakhtar -1.5
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
M Tel Aviv +1.5
1.35
1.33
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.93
Under 2.5
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.00
6.00
-33.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-3
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-3
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.50
5.50
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Shakhtar
1.55
1.67
+7.7%
No 1st Goal
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
M Tel Aviv
2.85
2.45
-14.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Even
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Shakhtar
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Draw
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
M Tel Aviv
5.00
4.10
-18.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
0-1
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 01:40:03