Europe / UE Europe /
Shamrock Rovers vs Milan 0659
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shamrock Rovers - Draw - Milan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 5.3% home win for (Shamrock Rovers) at opening odds $17.00; 11.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.00; 83.6% away win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.07
The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 51.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Shamrock Rovers) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2020-09-18 01:50:02