England / English Cup /
Sheffield Utd vs Blackburn 0492
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Utd - Draw - Blackburn) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.6% home win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $1.60; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 19.8% away win for (Blackburn) at opening odds $4.50
The fixture favourite (Sheffield Utd) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Blackburn) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 19:40:01