England / English Premier /

Sheffield Utd vs Fulham 0310

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Utd - Draw - Fulham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $2.03; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 27% away win for (Fulham) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sheffield Utd) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Fulham) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Utd -0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Fulham +0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Sheffield Utd
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Draw
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
Fulham
3.30
3.30
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Utd -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Fulham +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.20
Under 2.5
1.58
1.58
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
6.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
5.80
0-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Utd
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
Fulham
2.40
2.40
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Utd
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Draw
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Fulham
4.00
4.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
0-0
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 18:50:01