England / English Premier / 0325

Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Utd - Draw - Newcastle) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $1.77; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.8% away win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $4.10. The fixture favourite (Sheffield Utd) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Newcastle) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Sheffield Utd1.771.75 -1.1%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Newcastle4.104.10
46. 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Utd -1.53.352.90 -13.4%Newcastle +1.51.251.33 +6.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.252.07 -8.0%Under 2.51.551.65 +6.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sheffield UtdDrawNewcastle
H-H2.702.55 -5.6%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A40.0025.00 -37.5%
D-H4.404.30 -2.3%D-D4.705.80 +23.4%D-A9.5010.00 +5.3%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A8.008.50 +6.3%
04. Pick The Score
Sheffield UtdDrawNewcastle
1-04.806.50 +35.4%0-08.009.50 +18.8%0-19.0010.00 +11.1%
2-06.506.501-15.506.00 +9.1%0-223.0025.00 +8.7%
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-213.0013.00
3-013.0012.00 -7.7%3-3100.0060.00 -40.0%0-370.0080.00 +14.3%
3-115.0013.00 -13.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-235.0025.00 -28.6%Any Other Score125.0060.00 -52.0%2-360.0035.00 -41.7%
4-040.0030.00 -25.0%    0-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
4-290.0040.00 -55.6%    2-4200.00100.00 -50.0%
4-3200.0090.00 -55.0%    3-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
5-0100.0080.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2200.00125.00 -37.5%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.009.50 +18.8%33.803.70 -2.6%640.0023.00 -42.5%
13.403.80 +11.8%47.006.00 -14.3%780.0035.00 -56.3%
23.003.20 +6.7%513.0012.00 -7.7%8125.0060.00 -52.0%
    9+150.0080.00 -46.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Utd1.601.55 -3.1%No 1st Goal8.009.50 +18.8%Newcastle2.802.85 +1.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Utd2.402.30 -4.2%Draw2.002.05 +2.5%Newcastle4.804.70 -2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Sheffield UtdDrawNewcastle
1-03.403.30 -2.9%0-02.502.65 +6.0%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-19.008.50 -5.6%0-225.0025.00
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score15.0012.00 -20.0%    
2019-12-06 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.42 -2.1%Under 0.52.502.60 +4.0%