England / English Premier / 0306

Sheffield Utd vs Tottenham

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Utd - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.3% home win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $3.50; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 46.1% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.92

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Utd) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Utd +0.751.771.91 +7.9%Tottenham -0.752.071.91 -7.7%
01 | 1X2
Sheffield Utd3.504.80 +37.1%Draw3.103.80 +22.6%Tottenham1.921.55 -19.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Utd +1.51.221.33 +9.0%Tottenham -1.53.552.90 -18.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.101.90 -9.5%Under 2.51.631.77 +8.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
Sheffield UtdDrawTottenham
H-H6.508.50 +30.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A25.0017.00 -32.0%
D-H8.0010.00 +25.0%D-D4.705.20 +10.6%D-A4.704.30 -8.5%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D15.0015.00A-A3.002.60 -13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
Sheffield UtdDrawTottenham
1-08.5013.00 +52.9%0-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-16.005.80 -3.3%
2-017.0023.00 +35.3%1-16.007.50 +25.0%0-27.506.00 -20.0%
2-111.0015.00 +36.4%2-213.0017.00 +30.8%1-27.006.50 -7.1%
3-050.0070.00 +40.0%3-370.0080.00 +14.3%0-315.0012.00 -20.0%
3-135.0040.00 +14.3%4-4250.00250.001-313.0012.00 -7.7%
3-240.0050.00 +25.0%Any Other Score80.0035.00 -56.3%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-440.0030.00 -25.0%
4-1125.00150.00 +20.0%    1-440.0025.00 -37.5%
4-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-470.0035.00 -50.0%
4-3200.00200.00    3-490.0070.00 -22.2%
5-0250.00250.00    0-580.0050.00 -37.5%
5-1250.00250.00    1-5125.0050.00 -60.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.0080.00 -46.7%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4300.00300.00    4-5200.00200.00
05 | Total Goals
09.0010.00 +11.1%33.703.60 -2.7%630.0030.00
13.803.8046.006.00760.0060.00
23.053.05513.0012.00 -7.7%8100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Utd2.502.90 +16.0%No 1st Goal9.0010.00 +11.1%Tottenham1.671.50 -10.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Utd4.104.70 +14.6%Draw2.032.10 +3.4%Tottenham2.602.30 -11.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
Sheffield UtdDrawTottenham
1-05.206.00 +15.4%0-02.602.70 +3.8%0-13.703.40 -8.1%
2-021.0025.00 +19.0%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-210.009.00 -10.0%
2-123.0023.002-240.0040.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2020-07-03 00:50:01
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60