England / English Premier /
Sheffield Utd vs West Ham 0366
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Utd - Draw - West Ham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $2.70; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 37.9% away win for (West Ham) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (West Ham) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Utd) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:50:01