England / English Cup /
Sheffield Wed vs Mansfield 0486
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - Mansfield) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.2% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $1.40; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 13.8% away win for (Mansfield) at opening odds $6.50
The fixture favourite (Sheffield Wed) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Mansfield) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:01