England / English League One (Account Only) /

Sheffield Wed vs Plymouth

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - Plymouth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (Plymouth) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sheffield Wed) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Plymouth) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Wed -0.25
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
Plymouth +0.25
1.88
2.02
+7.4%
01 | 1X2
Sheffield Wed
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Plymouth
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Wed -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
Plymouth +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.80
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.87
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Wed
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Plymouth
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:04