England / English League Champ / 1838

Sheffield Wed vs Reading

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - Reading) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.7% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $1.90; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 24.7% away win for (Reading) at opening odds $3.60. The fixture favourite (Sheffield Wed) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Reading) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Wed -0.251.771.77Reading +0.252.072.07
01. 1X2
Sheffield Wed1.902.00 +5.3%Draw3.103.05 -1.6%Reading3.603.40 -5.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Wed -1.53.503.55 +1.4%Reading +1.51.231.22 -0.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.07 +2.0%Under 2.51.671.65 -1.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sheffield WedDrawReading
H-H3.053.20 +4.9%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.704.80 +2.1%D-D4.504.40 -2.2%D-A8.508.00 -5.9%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.506.50
04. Pick The Score
Sheffield WedDrawReading
1-06.007.00 +16.7%0-08.508.00 -5.9%0-19.509.00 -5.3%
2-08.008.50 +6.3%1-15.205.200-219.0017.00 -10.5%
2-17.508.50 +13.3%2-213.0013.001-211.0011.00
3-015.0017.00 +13.3%3-370.0040.00 -42.9%0-360.0050.00 -16.7%
3-115.0015.004-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-335.0035.00
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score125.0060.00 -52.0%2-340.0040.00
4-040.0050.00 +25.0%    0-4150.00150.00
4-140.0040.00    1-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
4-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00100.00 -20.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.508.00 -5.9%33.703.80 +2.7%625.0023.00 -8.0%
13.903.9046.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%512.0012.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Wed1.701.72 +1.2%No 1st Goal8.508.00 -5.9%Reading2.502.45 -2.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Wed2.602.70 +3.8%Draw2.001.97 -1.5%Reading4.204.10 -2.4%
11. Halftime PTS
Sheffield WedDrawReading
1-03.603.90 +8.3%0-02.602.50 -3.8%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-17.507.500-221.0021.00
2-119.0019.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0023.00 -8.0%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2020-02-15 22:02:30
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.45 +2.1%Under 0.52.602.50 -3.8%