England / English League Champ / 1821

Sheffield Wed vs Swansea

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - Swansea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (Swansea) at opening odds $3.00. The fixture favourite (Sheffield Wed) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Swansea) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Sheffield Wed2.152.05 -4.7%Draw3.103.10Swansea3.003.20 +6.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Wed -1.54.003.75 -6.3%Swansea +1.51.181.20 +1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.00 -1.5%Under 2.51.671.70 +1.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sheffield WedDrawSwansea
H-H3.503.30 -5.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.205.00 -3.8%D-D4.704.70D-A7.007.50 +7.1%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A5.205.50 +5.8%
04. Pick The Score
Sheffield WedDrawSwansea
1-06.506.00 -7.7%0-08.509.00 +5.9%0-18.008.50 +6.3%
2-09.509.00 -5.3%1-15.205.200-215.0015.00
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-213.0013.001-210.0010.00
3-021.0019.00 -9.5%3-360.0060.000-340.0040.00
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00250.001-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-335.0035.00
4-060.0060.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-150.0050.00    1-490.0090.00
4-270.0070.00    2-4100.00100.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.509.00 +5.9%33.703.70625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.004.10 +2.5%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10512.0011.00 -8.3%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Wed1.821.77 -2.7%No 1st Goal8.509.00 +5.9%Swansea2.252.30 +2.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Wed2.852.70 -5.3%Draw2.002.03 +1.5%Swansea3.703.80 +2.7%
11. Halftime PTS
Sheffield WedDrawSwansea
1-04.003.90 -2.5%0-02.402.65 +10.4%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-012.0010.00 -16.7%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-217.0017.00
2-121.0017.00 -19.0%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-11-09 22:21:51
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60