England / English League Champ /

Sheffield Wed vs Watford 1818

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - Watford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.1% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $2.70; 29.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.2% away win for (Watford) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sheffield Wed) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Wed 0.00
2.02
1.77
-12.4%
Watford +0.00
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
01 | 1X2
Sheffield Wed
2.70
2.40
-11.1%
Draw
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
Watford
2.40
2.75
+14.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Wed -1.5
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Watford +1.5
1.07
1.10
+2.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
D-D
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
D-A
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
3-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-1
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
2
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Wed
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Watford
1.95
2.15
+10.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Wed
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Draw
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Watford
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
2-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:50:09