England / English League Champ / 1842

Sheffield Wed vs West Bromwich

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sheffield Wed - Draw - West Bromwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.4% home win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $3.50; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 46.8% away win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $1.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Bromwich) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Wed) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Sheffield Wed +0.501.852.00 +8.1%West Bromwich -0.501.971.82 -7.6%
01 | 1X2
Sheffield Wed3.504.00 +14.3%Draw3.203.20West Bromwich1.901.77 -6.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sheffield Wed +1.51.231.28 +4.1%West Bromwich -1.53.503.15 -10.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.03Under 2.51.671.67
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
Sheffield WedDrawWest Bromwich
H-H6.507.50 +15.4%H-D15.0015.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H8.509.50 +11.8%D-D4.804.80D-A4.704.50 -4.3%
A-H35.0040.00 +14.3%A-D15.0015.00A-A2.952.70 -8.5%
04 | Pick The Score
Sheffield WedDrawWest Bromwich
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-09.009.000-16.006.00
2-017.0021.00 +23.5%1-16.006.000-27.506.50 -13.3%
2-111.0012.00 +9.1%2-213.0013.001-27.007.00
3-050.0060.00 +20.0%3-370.0070.000-315.0013.00 -13.3%
3-135.0040.00 +14.3%4-4250.00250.001-313.0013.00
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-325.0025.00
4-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-1125.00125.00    1-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-2125.0090.00 -28.0%    2-460.0060.00
4-3200.00200.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-5100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-5125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4300.00300.00    4-5250.00250.00
05 | Total Goals
09.009.0033.703.70625.0030.00 +20.0%
13.903.80 -2.6%46.006.00760.0060.00
23.053.05512.0012.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sheffield Wed2.502.65 +6.0%No 1st Goal9.009.00West Bromwich1.671.60 -4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sheffield Wed4.104.50 +9.8%Draw2.052.05West Bromwich2.552.45 -3.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
Sheffield WedDrawWest Bromwich
1-05.206.00 +15.4%0-02.552.550-13.703.50 -5.4%
2-021.0025.00 +19.0%1-18.008.000-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-119.0021.00 +10.5%2-250.0050.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2020-07-02 02:30:02
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60