China PR / Chinese League /

Shenhua vs Beijing Guoan 4843

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shenhua - Draw - Beijing Guoan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.3% home win for (Shenhua) at opening odds $3.20; 27.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.5% away win for (Beijing Guoan) at opening odds $1.92

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Beijing Guoan) has a 26.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Shenhua) has a 73.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

01 | 1X2
Shenhua
3.20
5.00
+56.3%
Draw
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
Beijing Guoan
1.92
1.48
-22.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Shenhua +1.5
1.22
1.48
+21.3%
Beijing Guoan -1.5
3.35
2.25
-32.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
9.50
+82.7%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
D-H
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
D-D
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
D-A
4.70
3.90
-17.0%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
2.90
2.05
-29.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
15.00
+66.7%
0-0
9.50
19.00
+100.0%
0-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
2-0
15.00
35.00
+133.3%
1-1
6.00
9.00
+50.0%
0-2
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
2-1
9.50
13.00
+36.8%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-0
40.00
90.00
+125.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
15.00
9.00
-40.0%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
8.50
-34.6%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
2-3
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
4-0
125.00
250.00
+100.0%
0-4
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
4-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-4
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
19.00
+100.0%
1
3.90
5.00
+28.2%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
4
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
5
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
6
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
80.00
80.00

Last Updated on 2022-11-25 19:20:01