China PR / Chinese League /

Shenhua vs Shanghai Port 4842

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shenhua - Draw - Shanghai Port) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.8% home win for (Shenhua) at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.5% away win for (Shanghai Port) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shanghai Port) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Shenhua) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

01 | 1X2
Shenhua
3.10
2.90
-6.5%
Draw
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Shanghai Port
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Shenhua +1.5
1.22
1.18
-3.3%
Shanghai Port -1.5
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
30.00
30.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
100.00
100.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
100.00
100.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
5
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 19:50:01