China PR / Chinese League /
Shenhua vs Shanghai SIPG 4872
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shenhua - Draw - Shanghai SIPG) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.8% home win for (Shenhua) at opening odds $6.50; 24.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 61.9% away win for (Shanghai SIPG) at opening odds $1.45
The fixture favourite (Shanghai SIPG) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Shenhua) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-10-18 19:30:02