Japan / J League /

Shimizu S Pulse vs Sagan Tosu 3169

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shimizu S Pulse - Draw - Sagan Tosu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $2.40; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 37.2% away win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Sagan Tosu) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Shimizu S Pulse 0.00
1.91
1.88
-1.6%
Sagan Tosu +0.00
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Shimizu S Pulse
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Draw
3.50
3.50
Sagan Tosu
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Shimizu S Pulse -1.5
4.80
4.80
Sagan Tosu +1.5
1.12
1.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.80
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.50
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Shimizu S Pulse
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Sagan Tosu
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Shimizu S Pulse
2.90
2.90
Draw
2.30
2.30
Sagan Tosu
2.90
2.90
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.40
0-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-1
4.40
4.40
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 16:40:14