Japan / J League Cup /

Shimizu S Pulse vs Vegalta Sendai 1674

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shimizu S Pulse - Draw - Vegalta Sendai) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $2.00; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27.8% away win for (Vegalta Sendai) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Vegalta Sendai) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Shimizu S Pulse -0.50
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
Vegalta Sendai +0.50
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
01 | 1X2
Shimizu S Pulse
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Vegalta Sendai
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Shimizu S Pulse -1.5
3.55
3.50
-1.4%
Vegalta Sendai +1.5
1.22
1.23
+0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.03
+6.8%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:08