Japan / J League /

Shonan Bellmare vs Kashiwa Reysol 3161

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shonan Bellmare - Draw - Kashiwa Reysol) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.8% home win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $3.90; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 52.4% away win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Shonan Bellmare) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Shonan Bellmare +1.00
1.77
1.77
Kashiwa Reysol -1.00
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Shonan Bellmare
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
Draw
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
Kashiwa Reysol
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Shonan Bellmare +1.5
1.33
1.40
+5.3%
Kashiwa Reysol -1.5
2.90
2.60
-10.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
4.50
4.50
A-H
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.55
2.25
-11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
4.70
4.70
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.40
3.40
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.00
9.00
6
19.00
19.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Shonan Bellmare
2.55
2.80
+9.8%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Kashiwa Reysol
1.58
1.48
-6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Shonan Bellmare
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
Draw
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
Kashiwa Reysol
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
0-1
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
2-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 13:50:01