Japan / J League Cup / 1610

Shonan Bellmare vs Oita Trinita

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shonan Bellmare - Draw - Oita Trinita) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $2.30; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 32.4% away win for (Oita Trinita) at opening odds $2.75. The fixture favourite (Shonan Bellmare) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Oita Trinita) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Shonan Bellmare 0.001.751.75Oita Trinita +0.002.102.10
01. 1X2
Shonan Bellmare2.302.30Draw3.103.10Oita Trinita2.752.75
46. 1/2 Goal
Shonan Bellmare -1.54.804.40 -8.3%Oita Trinita +1.51.121.15 +2.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.03Under 2.51.671.67
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Shonan BellmareDrawOita Trinita
H-H3.803.80H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H5.505.50D-D4.705.00 +6.4%D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.704.70
04. Pick The Score
Shonan BellmareDrawOita Trinita
1-06.506.500-09.009.000-17.507.50
2-011.0011.001-15.205.200-213.0013.00
2-18.008.002-213.0013.001-29.509.50
3-025.0025.003-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-335.0035.00
3-119.0019.004-4250.00250.001-323.0023.00
3-230.0023.00 -23.3%Any Other Score150.0080.00 -46.7%2-335.0025.00 -28.6%
4-070.0070.00    0-4100.00100.00
4-160.0060.00    1-480.0080.00
4-280.0070.00 -12.5%    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.009.0033.703.70625.0023.00 -8.0%
13.903.9046.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.053.10 +1.6%512.0012.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
2020-02-16 04:21:45
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60