England / English Cup /

Shrewsbury vs Peterborough 0495

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Shrewsbury - Draw - Peterborough) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.2% home win for (Shrewsbury) at opening odds $2.95; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 40.5% away win for (Peterborough) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Peterborough) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Shrewsbury) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Shrewsbury +0.25
1.85
1.88
+1.6%
Peterborough -0.25
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
01 | 1X2
Shrewsbury
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
Draw
3.05
3.05
Peterborough
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Shrewsbury +1.5
1.12
1.12
Peterborough -1.5
4.80
4.80
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
25.00
25.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Shrewsbury
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Draw
2.00
2.00
Peterborough
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
4.00
4.00
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.40
4.40
3+
7.50
8.00
+6.7%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:02