South East Asia / SEA Games / 5387

Singapore U22 vs Vietnam U22

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Singapore U22 - Draw - Vietnam U22) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 8.8% home win for (Singapore U22) at opening odds $10.00; 15.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.80; 76.1% away win for (Vietnam U22) at opening odds $1.15. The fixture favourite (Vietnam U22) has a 61.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.45 whereas the underdog (Singapore U22) has a 38.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.32 for '1/2 Goal' bet type

01. 1X2
Singapore U2210.0012.00 +20.0%Draw5.805.50 -5.2%Vietnam U221.151.13 -1.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Singapore U22 +1.52.322.55 +9.9%Vietnam U22 -1.51.451.38 -4.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Singapore U22DrawVietnam U22
H-H25.0025.00H-D25.0025.00H-A23.0020.00 -13.0%
D-H25.0025.00D-D9.0010.00 +11.1%D-A3.604.00 +11.1%
A-H60.0060.00A-D25.0025.00A-A1.421.33 -6.3%
04. Pick The Score
Singapore U22DrawVietnam U22
1-035.0035.000-017.0017.000-16.506.50
2-0100.00100.001-111.0011.000-24.804.80
2-140.0040.002-225.0025.001-28.508.50
3-0250.00250.003-3125.00125.000-35.205.20
3-1150.00150.004-4250.00250.001-39.009.00
3-2125.00125.00Any Other Score12.0012.002-330.0030.00
4-0250.00250.00    0-49.009.00
4-1250.00250.00    1-413.0013.00
4-2250.00250.00    2-440.0040.00
4-3250.00250.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-515.0015.00
5-1250.00250.00    1-525.0025.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-570.0070.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
2019-12-03 18:50:02
05. Total Goals
017.0017.0033.303.30611.0010.00 -9.1%
16.006.0044.104.00 -2.4%725.0020.00 -20.0%
23.603.70 +2.8%56.506.20 -4.6%860.0045.00 -25.0%
    9+80.0060.00 -25.0%