World / W Cup - Qualifiers /

Singapore vs Saudi Arabia 5895

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Singapore - Draw - Saudi Arabia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 4.8% home win for (Singapore) at opening odds $19.00; 10.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.50; 84.6% away win for (Saudi Arabia) at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Saudi Arabia) has a 45.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.00 whereas the underdog (Singapore) has a 54.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Singapore
19.00
19.00
Draw
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
Saudi Arabia
1.07
1.03
-3.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Singapore +3.5
1.67
2.15
+28.7%
Saudi Arabia -3.5
2.00
1.58
-21.0%
X | Total Goals Over/Under 4.5
Over 4.5
2.25
1.83
-18.7%
Under 4.5
1.55
1.83
+18.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
H-D
40.00
40.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
D-D
13.00
35.00
+169.2%
D-A
4.00
5.20
+30.0%
A-H
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
A-D
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
A-A
1.30
1.12
-13.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
0-0
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
0-1
9.00
23.00
+155.6%
2-0
150.00
150.00
1-1
21.00
60.00
+185.7%
0-2
5.00
9.00
+80.0%
2-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-2
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
1-2
11.00
30.00
+172.7%
3-0
250.00
250.00
3-3
150.00
300.00
+100.0%
0-3
4.50
6.00
+33.3%
3-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
1-3
10.00
15.00
+50.0%
3-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
7.50
2.10
-72.0%
2-3
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
4-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
4-1
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
1-4
12.00
23.00
+91.7%
4-2
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
2-4
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
10.00
5.50
-45.0%
5-1
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
1-5
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
5-2
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
2-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
1
8.50
23.00
+170.6%
2
4.30
12.00
+179.1%
3
3.50
5.50
+57.1%
4
4.20
5.00
+19.0%
5
5.80
4.70
-19.0%
6
10.00
4.80
-52.0%
7
19.00
7.00
-63.2%
8
40.00
9.50
-76.3%
9+
60.00
9.50
-84.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Singapore
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
No 1st Goal
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
Saudi Arabia
1.10
1.05
-4.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Singapore
13.00
30.00
+130.8%
Draw
3.10
5.50
+77.4%
Saudi Arabia
1.40
1.10
-21.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
17.00
50.00
+194.1%
0-0
3.70
8.00
+116.2%
0-1
2.90
3.40
+17.2%
2-0
60.00
60.00
1-1
12.00
25.00
+108.3%
0-2
4.00
3.30
-17.5%
2-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
5.00
2.35
-53.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.97
1.50
-23.9%
Under 1.5
1.72
2.35
+36.6%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 01:50:01