Sweden / Swedish League /

Sirius vs Degerfors 5473

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sirius - Draw - Degerfors) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Sirius) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (Degerfors) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sirius) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Degerfors) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Sirius -0.50
2.02
2.02
Degerfors +0.50
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Sirius
2.15
1.95
-9.3%
Draw
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Degerfors
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sirius -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
Degerfors +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.00
-16.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
3
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sirius
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
Degerfors
2.15
2.15
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sirius
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
Draw
2.03
2.30
+13.3%
Degerfors
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
0-0
2.75
3.40
+23.6%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.20
-10.2%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.58
+7.5%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 23:20:02