Sweden / Swedish League /

Sirius vs IFK Gothenburg 5407

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sirius - Draw - IFK Gothenburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.5% home win for (Sirius) at opening odds $2.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.7% away win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sirius) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (IFK Gothenburg) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sirius 0.00
2.10
1.77
-15.7%
IFK Gothenburg +0.00
1.75
1.95
+11.4%
01 | 1X2
Sirius
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Draw
3.20
2.60
-18.8%
IFK Gothenburg
2.25
2.80
+24.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sirius -1.5
6.00
4.40
-26.7%
IFK Gothenburg +1.5
1.07
1.15
+7.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.63
-10.9%
Under 2.5
1.83
2.10
+14.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.63
No
2.05
2.05
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.00
-14.9%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
3.70
4.70
+27.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
7.00
13.00
+85.7%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-2
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
3-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-3
50.00
13.00
-74.0%
0-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-4
250.00
60.00
-76.0%
1-3
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
2
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
23.00
12.00
-47.8%
7
50.00
19.00
-62.0%
8
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sirius
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
IFK Gothenburg
1.87
2.05
+9.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sirius
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
IFK Gothenburg
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-1
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
1
2.45
2.95
+20.4%
2
4.10
4.10
3+
7.50
4.40
-41.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sirius
2.85
2.55
-10.5%
IFK Gothenburg
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
No
1.15
1.22
+6.1%

Last Updated on 2022-06-28 00:50:02