Sweden / Swedish League /

Sirius vs Mjallby AIF 5470

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sirius - Draw - Mjallby AIF) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Sirius) at opening odds $1.92; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 27.7% away win for (Mjallby AIF) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sirius) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Mjallby AIF) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Sirius -0.25
1.80
2.02
+12.2%
Mjallby AIF +0.25
2.02
1.80
-10.9%
01 | 1X2
Sirius
1.92
2.20
+14.6%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Mjallby AIF
3.20
2.75
-14.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sirius -1.5
3.35
3.75
+11.9%
Mjallby AIF +1.5
1.25
1.20
-4.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-0
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sirius
1.70
1.82
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Mjallby AIF
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sirius
2.50
2.80
+12.0%
Draw
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Mjallby AIF
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
0-0
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 01:50:01