Sweden / Swedish League /

Sirius vs Ostersunds 5431

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sirius - Draw - Ostersunds) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.2% home win for (Sirius) at opening odds $1.70; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.7% away win for (Ostersunds) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sirius) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Ostersunds) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Sirius -1.00
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Ostersunds +1.00
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Sirius
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
Draw
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
Ostersunds
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sirius -1.5
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
Ostersunds +1.5
1.35
1.43
+5.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Under 2.5
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.25
-11.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-D
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sirius
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
Ostersunds
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sirius
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Ostersunds
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
0-0
2.75
2.95
+7.3%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:20:03