Sweden / Swedish League /

Sirius vs Varbergs 5464

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sirius - Draw - Varbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Sirius) at opening odds $2.30; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 31.9% away win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varbergs) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Sirius) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Sirius 0.00
1.75
1.91
+9.1%
Varbergs +0.00
2.10
1.91
-9.0%
01 | 1X2
Sirius
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
Draw
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Varbergs
2.80
2.55
-8.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sirius +1.5
1.05
1.05
Varbergs -1.5
6.70
6.70
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
2.10
+14.8%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.63
-10.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-D
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
0-1
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
1
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sirius
1.90
2.03
+6.8%
No 1st Goal
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
Varbergs
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sirius
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
Draw
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
Varbergs
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
0-0
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
0-1
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.45
+5.1%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.50
-9.1%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 23:20:02