Europe / UE Nations /

Slovenia vs Norway 4487

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Slovenia - Draw - Norway) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.1% home win for (Slovenia) at opening odds $3.70; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 48.9% away win for (Norway) at opening odds $1.82

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Norway) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Slovenia) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Slovenia
3.70
5.80
+56.8%
Draw
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
Norway
1.82
1.45
-20.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Slovenia +1.5
1.22
1.37
+12.3%
Norway -1.5
3.55
2.70
-23.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.80
+5.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
13.00
+44.4%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
2-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
7.00
7.00
2-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-1
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
21.00
-83.2%
2-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
4-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
2
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
6
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
7
50.00
21.00
-58.0%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Slovenia
2.55
3.00
+17.6%
Norway
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Slovenia
4.30
5.80
+34.9%
Draw
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Norway
2.50
2.10
-16.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-0
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
0-1
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
2-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
2-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
1
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
2
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
3+
7.50
5.80
-22.7%

Last Updated on 2022-09-24 23:50:01