Spain / Spanish League /
Sociedad vs Elche 1588
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sociedad - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67.4% home win for (Sociedad) at opening odds $1.33; 21.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 11.2% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $8.00
The fixture favourite (Sociedad) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 23:10:01