Europe / UE Champions /
Sociedad vs Inter 0584
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sociedad - Draw - Inter) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Sociedad) at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 39.5% away win for (Inter) at opening odds $2.25
The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Sociedad) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 02:50:06