Spain / Spanish League / 1590

Sociedad vs Leganes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sociedad - Draw - Leganes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Sociedad) at opening odds $1.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 17.2% away win for (Leganes) at opening odds $5.20. The fixture favourite (Sociedad) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Leganes) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Sociedad1.601.65 +3.1%Draw3.303.30Leganes5.204.70 -9.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sociedad -1.52.702.80 +3.7%Leganes +1.51.371.35 -1.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.202.07 -5.9%Under 2.51.581.65 +4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SociedadDrawLeganes
H-H2.452.60 +6.1%H-D17.0015.00 -11.8%H-A50.0035.00 -30.0%
D-H4.004.30 +7.5%D-D4.704.50 -4.3%D-A11.0010.00 -9.1%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D17.0017.00A-A10.008.50 -15.0%
04. Pick The Score
SociedadDrawLeganes
1-04.506.50 +44.4%0-08.008.000-111.0011.00
2-05.507.50 +36.4%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-230.0025.00 -16.7%
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-219.0017.00 -10.5%1-217.0015.00 -11.8%
3-011.0013.00 +18.2%3-3100.0070.00 -30.0%0-3100.0080.00 -20.0%
3-113.0011.00 -15.4%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-360.0050.00 -16.7%
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score100.0035.00 -65.0%2-370.0060.00 -14.3%
4-030.0025.00 -16.7%    0-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-135.0023.00 -34.3%    1-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-280.0030.00 -62.5%    2-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-3200.00100.00 -50.0%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-080.0050.00 -37.5%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-1100.0040.00 -60.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.0070.00 -53.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00150.00 -40.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.903.90635.0019.00 -45.7%
13.604.00 +11.1%46.506.00 -7.7%770.0035.00 -50.0%
23.053.30 +8.2%513.0012.00 -7.7%8125.0050.00 -60.0%
    9+125.0060.00 -52.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sociedad1.501.58 +5.3%No 1st Goal8.008.00Leganes3.202.90 -9.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Sociedad2.252.30 +2.2%Draw2.002.00Leganes5.505.00 -9.1%
11. Halftime PTS
SociedadDrawLeganes
1-03.203.40 +6.2%0-02.252.45 +8.9%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-09.009.001-19.509.00 -5.3%0-235.0025.00 -28.6%
2-121.0017.00 -19.0%2-260.0050.00 -16.7%1-240.0030.00 -25.0%
    Any Other Score19.0013.00 -31.6%    
2019-11-09 02:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50