England / English Premier / 0335

Southampton vs Burnley

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Southampton - Draw - Burnley) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.5% home win for (Southampton) at opening odds $1.70; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.3% away win for (Burnley) at opening odds $4.20. The fixture favourite (Southampton) has a 31.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Southampton -0.751.971.82 -7.6%Burnley +0.751.852.00 +8.1%
01. 1X2
Southampton1.701.60 -5.9%Draw3.403.60 +5.9%Burnley4.204.50 +7.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Southampton -1.52.902.70 -6.9%Burnley +1.51.331.37 +3.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.931.72 -10.9%Under 2.51.751.97 +12.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SouthamptonDrawBurnley
H-H2.552.40 -5.9%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A40.0030.00 -25.0%
D-H4.304.20 -2.3%D-D5.206.50 +25.0%D-A10.0011.00 +10.0%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A8.008.50 +6.3%
04. Pick The Score
SouthamptonDrawBurnley
1-05.508.00 +45.5%0-010.0012.00 +20.0%0-111.0013.00 +18.2%
2-07.007.50 +7.1%1-16.007.50 +25.0%0-223.0025.00 +8.7%
2-17.007.002-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-213.0013.00
3-013.0011.00 -15.4%3-350.0040.00 -20.0%0-370.0070.00
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-340.0035.00 -12.5%
3-225.0017.00 -32.0%Any Other Score70.0035.00 -50.0%2-350.0030.00 -40.0%
4-035.0023.00 -34.3%    0-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-135.0023.00 -34.3%    1-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
4-3125.0080.00 -36.0%    3-4200.00100.00 -50.0%
5-090.0050.00 -44.4%    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.0060.00 -33.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0090.00 -28.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0012.00 +20.0%33.603.50 -2.8%625.0017.00 -32.0%
14.104.80 +17.1%45.505.00 -9.1%760.0030.00 -50.0%
23.103.40 +9.7%511.009.00 -18.2%8100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Southampton1.551.50 -3.2%No 1st Goal10.0012.00 +20.0%Burnley2.752.80 +1.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Southampton2.302.15 -6.5%Draw2.102.25 +7.1%Burnley4.704.80 +2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
SouthamptonDrawBurnley
1-03.403.400-02.652.95 +11.3%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-09.008.50 -5.6%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-225.0025.00
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-240.0040.001-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score15.0012.00 -20.0%    
2020-02-15 20:20:12
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.752.45 -10.9%Under 1.51.381.47 +6.5%