England / English Premier / 0379

Southampton vs Everton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Southampton - Draw - Everton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Southampton) at opening odds $2.70; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.6% away win for (Everton) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Everton) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Southampton +0.251.801.80Everton -0.252.022.02
01. 1X2
Southampton2.702.85 +5.6%Draw3.103.05 -1.6%Everton2.302.25 -2.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Southampton +1.51.151.15Everton -1.54.404.40
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.832.00 +9.3%Under 2.51.831.70 -7.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SouthamptonDrawEverton
H-H4.505.00 +11.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.507.00 +7.7%D-D5.004.70 -6.0%D-A5.505.20 -5.5%
A-H30.0035.00 +16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.803.70 -2.6%
04. Pick The Score
SouthamptonDrawEverton
1-08.508.00 -5.9%0-011.009.50 -13.6%0-17.506.50 -13.3%
2-013.0013.001-15.205.200-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-19.009.50 +5.6%2-211.0013.00 +18.2%1-28.008.00
3-035.0035.003-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-121.0025.00 +19.0%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-317.0017.00
3-225.0035.00 +40.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-460.0060.00
4-160.0080.00 +33.3%    1-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-280.0090.00 +12.5%    2-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.009.50 -13.6%33.703.70623.0021.00 -8.7%
14.404.00 -9.1%45.206.00 +15.4%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.10 -3.1%510.0011.00 +10.0%890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Southampton2.102.15 +2.4%No 1st Goal11.009.50 -13.6%Everton1.901.87 -1.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Southampton3.303.50 +6.1%Draw2.102.00 -4.8%Everton2.952.95
11. Halftime PTS
SouthamptonDrawEverton
1-04.804.800-02.552.40 -5.9%0-14.304.10 -4.7%
2-015.0017.00 +13.3%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-213.0013.00
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score17.0019.00 +11.8%    
2019-11-09 22:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.42 +1.4%Under 0.52.652.60 -1.9%