England / English Premier / 0314

Southampton vs Norwich

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Southampton - Draw - Norwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.7% home win for (Southampton) at opening odds $1.65; 24.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 21.6% away win for (Norwich) at opening odds $4.10. The fixture favourite (Southampton) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Norwich) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Southampton -0.501.821.88 +3.3%Norwich +0.502.001.93 -3.5%
01. 1X2
Southampton1.651.82 +10.3%Draw3.603.20 -11.1%Norwich4.103.80 -7.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Southampton -1.52.703.05 +13.0%Norwich +1.51.371.30 -5.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.63 +5.2%Under 2.52.252.10 -6.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SouthamptonDrawNorwich
H-H2.502.85 +14.0%H-D13.0012.00 -7.7%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.504.50D-D6.005.20 -13.3%D-A10.009.00 -10.0%
A-H21.0021.00A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A8.007.00 -12.5%
04. Pick The Score
SouthamptonDrawNorwich
1-08.508.500-015.0012.00 -20.0%0-113.0013.00
2-08.509.50 +11.8%1-17.006.50 -7.1%0-225.0023.00 -8.0%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-211.0011.001-212.0011.00 -8.3%
3-013.0015.00 +15.4%3-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-360.0060.00
3-111.0011.004-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-217.0019.00 +11.8%Any Other Score50.0040.00 -20.0%2-330.0030.00
4-030.0030.00    0-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-123.0023.00    1-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-235.0035.00    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-380.0080.00    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-060.0070.00 +16.7%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-160.0060.00    1-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3150.00150.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0012.00 -20.0%33.503.70 +5.7%613.0013.00
16.005.50 -8.3%44.504.70 +4.4%735.0025.00 -28.6%
23.603.50 -2.8%57.508.00 +6.7%860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+90.0060.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Southampton1.551.63 +5.2%No 1st Goal15.0012.00 -20.0%Norwich2.602.50 -3.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.90 +2.7%Even1.801.75 -2.8%
10. Halftime 1X2
Southampton2.202.40 +9.1%Draw2.252.10 -6.7%Norwich4.404.10 -6.8%
11. Halftime PTS
SouthamptonDrawNorwich
1-03.704.00 +8.1%0-03.002.65 -11.7%0-16.506.50
2-08.509.50 +11.8%1-17.007.000-221.0019.00 -9.5%
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-223.0023.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2019-12-05 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.50 +6.4%Under 1.51.501.45 -3.3%