England / English Premier /

Southampton vs Tottenham 0372

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Southampton - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (Southampton) at opening odds $2.75; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 38.6% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Southampton +0.25
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
Tottenham -0.25
2.07
1.88
-9.2%
01 | 1X2
Southampton
2.75
3.60
+30.9%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Tottenham
2.30
1.95
-15.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Southampton +1.5
1.12
1.25
+11.6%
Tottenham -1.5
4.80
3.35
-30.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.20
-15.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.20
4.20
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Southampton
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Tottenham
1.90
1.82
-4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Southampton
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Tottenham
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.80
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 18:50:07