Europe / Euro Champ /

Spain vs Sweden 2021

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Spain - Draw - Sweden) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.9% home win for (Spain) at opening odds $1.35; 22.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 11.9% away win for (Sweden) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Spain) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Sweden) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Spain -1.25
2.02
2.02
Sweden +1.25
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Spain
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Draw
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
Sweden
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Spain -1.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Sweden +1.5
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.90
Under 2.5
1.77
1.77
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
D-H
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-A
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
17.00
17.00
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
35.00
35.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.30
4.30
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Spain
1.33
1.37
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
Sweden
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Spain
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Sweden
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
0-0
2.65
2.65
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:30:08