Holland / Dutch League /

Sparta Rotterdam vs ADO Den Haag 5679

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sparta Rotterdam - Draw - ADO Den Haag) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.5% home win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $1.60; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 21.1% away win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Sparta Rotterdam -1.00
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
ADO Den Haag +1.00
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Sparta Rotterdam
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Draw
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
ADO Den Haag
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sparta Rotterdam -1.5
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
ADO Den Haag +1.5
1.37
1.43
+4.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sparta Rotterdam
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
ADO Den Haag
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sparta Rotterdam
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Draw
2.35
2.35
ADO Den Haag
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:20:02